Benefits of Membership
- USIBA is a co-ed, sanctioned collegiate boxing organization that matches boxers based on experience level.
- USIBA is an insured club-sport program awarding Men’s and Women’s Student Championships each year.
- USIBA partners with USA Boxing to offer hands-on guidance and best practice documentation for campus intramural tournaments.
- Scholarships for student leadership and athletic achievement are available through USIBA.
- Members receive exclusive discounts at Title Boxing.
Your membership with USIBA provides you with USA Boxing practice and event insurance and gives you the right to enter any USA Boxing contest with the exception of closed Local Boxing Committee Tournaments. USIBA and USA Boxing Membership follows the calendar year from January 1st to December 31st each year.
Step 1. All new coaches and boxers must individually register on USA Boxing:
Step 2. Accessing the correct form:
- First-time Registration, click: “Join USA Boxing”
- Otherwise, click: “Renew Your Membership”
Step 3. Filling out the information in the 6 Steps
- Be sure to mark yourself as a college student in the dropdown list
- Select “USIBA” as your membership organization
- Fill out the remaining applicable information
- Coaches must complete Safe Sport training, pass a background investigation, and coaches certification.
RENEWING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- Existing boxers and coaches must renew annually at the address above.
- The annual fee for individual registration is $80 for athletes and $90 for non-athletes.
- Membership is based on the calendar year so only first-time boxers in the fall semester must register twice in an academic year.
Step1. For NEW clubs
- Email email@example.com
Step 2. For EXISTING clubs that need to renew annual registration:
- Only the designated club representative can renew online below.
The fee is $255 (+$3 processing) that goes towards team insurance and being registered as a USIBA Club.
You must be a USIBA Club to compete for team titles at USIBA Nationals.
Registered Clubs may host Events and purchase Event Sanction Insurance for $330 (+$3 processing).