USIBA is seeking to fill two student athlete positions. This is a unique position on the Board of Directors in that the athlete does not have any specific
tasks or responsibilities other than to attend meetings as requested. Student Athlete Representatives are the eyes, ears, and voice of all the other boxers within the LBC. The athlete reps can share concerns of the athletes and will have a vote on decisions made within the LBC.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have been a registered member of the USIBA LBC for at least 60 days.
- Have participated in a USIBA-sanctioned competition within the last 3 years.
Benefits of being a Student Rep:
- Better understand the inner workings of USIBA events.
- Develop communication skills.
- Gain experience in a leadership role.
- Supplement resume / CV.
- Have the opportunity to improve students’ experience with the USIBA LBC.
- Give back to the boxing community.
If intersected please complete and email the application form to email@example.com by January 31, 2021.