2019 United States Intercollegiate Boxing Association National Championships
Hosted at Syracuse University
March 22 - Quarterfinals March 23 - Semifinals March 24 - Finals
PLEASE VISIT OUR NATIONALS UPDATE PAGE FOR BRACKETS AND IMPORTANT UPDATES ON THE TOURNAMENT.
EVENT DATES: March 22- 24, 2019
EARLY REGISTRATION: Host Hotel March 21, 2019 5 p.m.- 9 p.m. (Go straight to Weigh-Ins Friday morning by registering Thursday evening).
BOUT TIMES: Friday 5 p.m, Saturday 11 a.m., Sunday 11 a.m.
EVENT LOCATION: Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY.
EVENT ADDRESS: Friday and Saturday Tournament will be held at Womens Building Room A, 820 Comstock Ave, Syracuse, NY 13244. Sunday Finals will be held at Schine Student Center Auditorium, 303 University Place, Syracuse, NY 13244 (http://scps.syr.edu/schine-student-center/).
HOST HOTEL: (This is the Host Hotel and will be where registrations, weigh-ins, and coaches meeting will be held.)
Genesee Grande Hotel ( www.geneseegrande.com ) 1060 East Genesee Street Syracuse, NY 13210 315-476-4212 Booking Link: https://reservations.travelclick.com/96652?groupID=2365726 Complimentary onsite parking and Wi-Fi Discounted rate of $129, contact hotel to arrange shuttle services from airport
BACK-UP HOTEL: (Option if you do not want to stay at the Host Hotel or if there are not any vacancies)
Parkview Hotel ( www.theparkviewhotel.com ) 713 East Genesee Street Syracuse, NY 13210 315-476-4212 Complimentary onsite parking, Wi-Fi and a hot breakfast each morning Discounted rate of $129, contact hotel to arrange shuttle services
CLOSEST AIRPORT: Syracuse Hancock International Airport-SYR, 1000 Col Eileen Collins Blvd, Syracuse, NY 13212
SHUTTLE SERVICES: You may contact the hotel to arrange shuttle services. Also please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, school, arrival time and method of transportation( bus, flight information (arriving time), drive..) so they can expect your arrival and assist in arranging shuttle services.
WEATHER FORECAST: Dress Appropriately for the weather. Recommend Heavy Winter Coats, Boots, Gloves, Scarfes, etc. (www.accuweather.com/en/us/syracuse-ny/13202/march-weather/329675).
INTERNATIONAL BOXING HALL OF FAME: Tours are scheduled for Saturday March 23, 2019. (http://www.ibhof.com/).
CONTACT INFORMATION: email@example.com
1. Be a full time student at a four year College or University (public or private). Community and Online Colleges do not qualify. 2. Be a registered Boxer with USA Boxing with a valid 2019 USA Boxing Passbook. 3. A letter from the college registrar stating the student is currently a full time student or current full time schedule print out containing the course schedule, number of credit and student ID or be a senior in your last semester who needs less than full time credits to graduate. (THIS MUST BE PRESENTED AT THE TOURNAMENT DURING REGISTRATION)
4. All boxers are required to have a sports physical and MUST have documentation in their passbook. NO EXCEPTIONS! * Preferred Athlete Physical forms are located below for your convenience.*
5. ANNUAL PHYSICALS ARE GOOD FOR ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE THEY WERE GIVEN. For example, if a boxer received a physical on September 6, 2018, that physical will be good until September 5, 2019.
TOURNAMENT WEIGHT DIVISIONS
108 106 114 112 123 119 132 125 141 132 152 141 165 152 178 165 189 178 201 178+ 225 225+
TOURNAMENT SKILL DIVISIONS
NOVICE- 0-9 BOUTS
OPEN- 5+ BOUTS
EARLY REGISTRATION (January 15-February 15, 2019): Entry Fee: $25
REGULAR REGISTRATION (February 15-March 8, 2019): Entry Fee: $40
LATE ENTRY FEES (ANY REGISTRATION after March 8, 2019): Entry Fee: $65
1. You MUST complete and submit the Registration Entry Form Below in it's entirety. Scroll through the entire form and select "submit" when finished.
2. You MUST click on the PayPal link below the Registration Form and pay your entry fee.
3. **You are not considered registered unless you have completed the Registration Form and have paid your entry fee**
PAY YOUR ENTRY FEE BELOW AFTER SUBMITTING REGISTRATION FORM