2018 United States Intercollegiate Boxing Association National Championships
Hosted at the University of Illinois
March 16 - Quarterfinals March 17 - Semifinals March 18 - Finals
PLEASE VISIT OUR NATIONALS UPDATE PAGE FOR IMPORTANT UPDATES ON THE TOURNAMENT.
EVENT DATES: March 16- 18, 2018
BOUT TIMES: Friday-5 p.m, Saturday 3 p.m., Sunday 3 p.m.
EVENT LOCATION: University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
EVENT ADDRESS: 201 East Peabody Drive Champaign, IL 61820 (https://campusrec.illinois.edu/facilities/activities-and-recreations-center-arc/)
HOST HOTEL: I Hotel and Conference Center, 1900S. 1st St., Champaign, IL 61820, (217) 819-5000, (http://stayatthei.com/) This is the Host Hotel and will be where registrations, weigh-ins, and coaches meeting will be held.
When reserving your Rooms, guests may book their reservation online at www.stayatthei.com.
1. Click on the orange "Check Availability"
2. Click on the orange "Attendee Code"
3. Group Attendee code: FIBC18
4. Select and confirm your check-in and check-out dates
5. Select your desired room and complete reservation process
There are two types of rooms available, a deluxe King Room suitable for two guests and a Two-Queen Room suitable for 4 guests. They are both $119 per night (not including taxes).
CLOSEST AIRPORTS Chicago Midway International Airport (129 miles away), Indianapolis International Airport (123 miles away), Chicago O'Hare International Airport (152 miles away). Transportation options to and from airports are available below (Airport Transportation Options).
CONTACT INFORMATION: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Be a full time student at a four year College or University (public or private). Community Colleges do not qualify. 2. Be a registered Boxer with USA Boxing with a valid 2018 USA Boxing Passbook. 3. A letter from the college registrar stating the student is currently a full time student or current full time schedule print out containing the course schedule, number of credit and student ID or be a senior in your last semester who needs less than full time credits to graduate.
4. All boxers are required to have a sports physical and MUST have documentation in their passbook. NO EXCEPTIONS! * Preferred Athlete Physical forms are located below for your convenience.*
5. ANNUAL PHYSICALS ARE GOOD FOR ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE THEY WERE GIVEN. For example, if a boxer received a physical on September 6, 2017, that physical will be good until September 5, 2018.
NATIONAL TOURNAMENT WEIGHT DIVISIONS
NOVICE- 0-9 BOUTS
OPEN- 0-5+ BOUTS
MALE- 108, 114, 123, 132, 141, 152, 165, 178, 189, 201, 225, 225+
FEMALE- 106, 112, 119, 125, 132, 141, 152, 165, 178, 178+
REGISTRATION OPEN UNTIL MARCH 09, 2018
REGISTERED USIBA ATHLETE $25
NON-USIBA ATHLETE $75
LATE ENTRY FEES (ANY REGISTRATION after March 13, 2018)
1. You MUST complete and submit the Registration Entry Form Below in it's entirety. Scroll through the entire form and select "submit" when finished.
2. You MUST click on the PayPal link below the Registration Form and pay your entry fee.
3. **You are not considered registered unless you have completed the Registration Form and have paid your entry fee**
PAY YOUR ENTRY FEE BELOW AFTER SUBMITTING REGISTRATION FORM